2010年1月7日星期四

~ABOUT ME~

if i wan to use 10 thing to represent and discribe me, may be are:

1-Paparazi[reporter]
it is because i feel the job of papparazi [reporter]is need find the latest news, so can say that i also always
find some latest interesting and entertainment thing to learn and known.

2-Video Recorder
The capability of video recorder is record image. Maybe can say that I am
“heavy sentiment” person. I will always remember all friendship, just like
Video recorder is record all image.

3-desserts
Sometimes my friends unhappy or Facing the problem, maybe I will be a
“desserts”, to speaking some “joke”, hope can adjust there unhappy feeling.

4-Bird
I like fly, I like like a bird to fly, it can represent that I like freedom, Proper discipline I can accept, I just hope can happy and enjoy my life.

5-Monkey
Maybe some people will feel me like a monkey, it is because I like to play and
Shopping, I cant always stay at house, so will like monkey cannot sit it property.

6-Snowman
Snowman always smile and bring joy to everyone, but maybe in snowman heart have some sad and unhappy is people dun know it, so sometime I will same like snowman, sometime my face is happy and smiling, but maybe in my heart is sad and facing problem.

7-antique
Sometime my thinking will a bit like antique, little traditional style, it hope can reserve some original antique feeling.

8-“chou dou fu”
Sometime I also can give people feel like chou dou fu, it is because if u haven know me will feel maybe I am hard to know and join, will feel a bit not friendly. But after be friends, will feel is very friendly and kidding. Just like choudoufu, smile is no good ,but eat is nice.

9-time table
I will always mark down everything for one day to do, I will adjust property for one day job, try to enrich my life.

10-vacuum
I feel maybe I cant accept dirty for my environment, especially for my room, I will always clean and make it tidy and clean, I need a comfortable room for me, also will make my feeling good.

1 条评论: